Saturday, March 2, 2013

Here's looking at you, blog

I've invested most of my creative energy this week on actual writing, like, drafts and editing kind of writing, and it's left very little time for blogging, which is a shame,  because I have a lot to blog about. My birthday was really great, I saw Casablanca for the first time, Ivy said her first real word ("amen"), and I opened the first bag of Cadburry mini eggs for the season. But really I just want to finish my essay so for now, I'll  leave you with this:


3 comments:

  1. CASABLANCA!! OMG that movie is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you
    download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a
    few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design.
    Kudos

    My web page - http://onlinehomecareerssite.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy.